About the Inventor
Who created it?
What is this?
Transform a world that needs disruptive advances:
Expandiverse IP is a new kind of "system change" technology so we can become a healthy, prosperous and sustainable world that includes everyone...
Who: About the Inventor, Dan Abelow
Dan Abelow has never sued anyone for patent infringement.
His name was connected to some patent infringement lawsuits filed by others. Abelow sold his previous patent portfolio in 2004 to an Intellectual Ventures company who licensed many leading companies. Intellectual Ventures divested these patents to companies that used their patent ownership to license more companies, and they sued some companies for patent infringement. Their lawsuits named the "Abelow patents" that they owned, and they filed the lawsuits.
Dan Abelow is a tech creator who has never sued anyone for patent infringement.
I believe the real value of innovation is to solve the biggest problems, and advance humanity to its next stage. These disruptive steps are rare but they empower leading companies to improve billions of lives by growing humanity’s abilities and prosperity.
I think of myself as an Applied Futurist who starts with big unsolved problems in businesses, life and our planet. Then I use foresight to design a positive future, and create new patented technologies to build it.
On today's teams, my contributions include helping design and lead digital transformations, digital business accelerations, R&D/innovations/IP, CX (Customer Experience) and wicked problem solving.
Here's a few metrics:
- Degrees: Harvard and Wharton
- Commercial Value: 550 licensees of my previous patents, includes Apple, Google, Microsoft
- Widely Useful: My lifetime patent filings have been cited 4,100 times. (The average patent is cited only 3-6 times. Only 0.01% of patents are cited more than 100 times.)
- Next visionary technology: My Expandiverse patents are the first "system change technologies." Companies can acquire this to deliver universal success, sustainability, health, inclusiveness and global hyper-collaboration that accelerates everyone’s progress to their life’s goals.
- Recognition: Expandiverse IP has been cited 1,759 times. Twenty world-leading tech companies did one-third of these patent citations. Examples are Microsoft (116 citations), IBM (79 cites), Sales force (48), Google (38), Amazon (28). Bill Gates' recent patents cite this 9 times.
- Limits Others’ IP: My Expandiverse patent filings cover many new opportunities as a new field. In 2017 U.S. Patent Examiners cited Expandiverse IP the most. Their citations limit others from getting patents on what the Expandiverse already filed.
- UX (User Experience) expert: Developed and managed hundreds of UX advances that collectively contributed to billions of dollars in revenues for some of the world’s most notable companies.
Business Model and Goal
Since patents last 20 years, my business model is patience rather than speed. The Expandiverse patent family will be in force to the early 2030's, and is kept as an "open case" to file many more patents as the world's crises explode and our need for positive "system changes" grows essential.
My hope is to find one or more leading global companies that want to be a competitive "home" for this technology and my assistance. This strategy will be faster to reach billions of users within 2 to 5 years because:
- At some point global companies will see the world's biggest problems as its biggest business opportunities
- They will realize the huge sums that companies and people will spend to transform, and want those revenues (like $7 trillion to adapt to climate crises, and $26 trillion from starting a climate change economy)
- They would like my IP assistance and the Expandiverse IP "open case" to file a patent portfolio that protects their leadership and online-first businesses through the early 2030's
- They would like decades-long leadership of an increasingly universally successful planet where people and companies improve faster
My business goal is to find a "new technology home" that wants to help billions of people take billions of steps every day toward improving their lives and the planet. These billions of daily transactions will grow a positive ESG Solutions Economy, which will soon deliver an increasingly sustainable, healthy and prosperous planet that includes everyone.
Liquidax Capital represents Expandiverse IP for licensing, partnering and acquisition. Liquidax's contact information is below.
What is the Challenge and the Expandiverse?
We have never experienced a healthy, prosperous and sustainable planet that includes everyone. We have never known how to build this.
This challenge is too big for governments, corporations, international organizations and philanthropies.
Billions of people need to be part of the solutions. With a 2030 deadline, technology is the only way to include everyone in improving their lives and the world, at the scale and speed required.
Our "information age" was kick-started in July 1945 by a landmark article by Vannevar Bush in The Atlantic. “As We May Think” influenced generations of computer scientists and the public to envision and create today’s tech-based world.
Now we are ready for another giant step, named Everybody Rise. It uses Expandiverse Technology to start an ESG Personal Solutions Economy that by 2025 and 2030 could help improve lives while helping solve many of our biggest problems like the climate crisis, health, inequality, sustainability, inclusion and diversity.
Imagine if this platform and Personal Solutions Economy were available now, and both people and companies could use it to live successful lives on a successful planet — delivered individually and privately throughout the online world to 7+ billion people by the Satellite-enabled Internet.
This is based on new Expandiverse thinking from an inventor who holds degrees from Harvard and Wharton. Expandiverse Technology expands exponential growth to everyone, making the online world grow more powerful and real than the physical one. It has already been cited over 1,600 times, with 302 citations — 1/6th of the total — by Amazon, Google, Apple, IBM, Samsung and Microsoft.
(To acquisition editors: These articles are writing examples that were developed with one editor at one publication.)
Why is the Deeper Story
What do we get? A flipped pyramid where everyone can rise to the top.
How do we change? With exponential growth for all people and many companies.
How does business benefit? Positive transformations at global scale increasingly drive breakaway business successes
WHAT DO WE GET?
Flip the Pyramid: People move to the top
A "Big Flip" of today’s pyramid could help everyone advance. New people-first technology makes everyone a winner, with people and people-first companies able to choose goals like becoming a healthy, prosperous and sustainable planet that includes everyone.
HOW DO WE CHANGE?
Exponential Growth for people and companies
We live with many limits. How can we add new levels of "digital wealth" that empower everyone? Now that "digital" adds exponential growth, here's how to add new opportunities for all people and companies to rise to the top.
ANALYZE A SEMINAL EVENT
How Elon Musk plans to transform multiple industries, living standards, and the 21st Century
In February 2015 Elon Musk boldly predicted Tesla motors would go where no car company has ever gone before, to a $700 billion market valuation. Together, Toyota, Volkswagen, BMW, Ford and Honda have a market cap of just $522 billion. Is Elon Musk crazy? Or is his growth of Tesla actually creating a future only he can see?
NEXT STEP: HOW CAN YOU TAKE THE LEAD?
What do You do if You are an Executive with Interest, Large Goals, Authority and Budget?
For assistance, services, keynote or articles contact Dan Abelow, the inventor and founder
Expandiverse is new IP and services for a Real World Metaverse™ that raises each person to the top so that everyone can improve their life and direct a better world.
Everybody RISE is a new kind of platform to become a healthy, prosperous and sustainable planet that includes everyone.
For Expandiverse IP contact Liquidax for licensing, partnering or acquisition
Liquidax represents Expandiverse Technology for licensing, partnering and acquisition.
Liquidax Capital works ahead of the change. It is a private equity based IP asset management firm that focuses on large emerging markets.